Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Babe, there's no speed limit

 
Recently Brandon and I had a day that had me humming a classic Shania song... "Just go faster, faster, don't be slow Rev it up, rev it up 'til your engine blows".
 
For our one year wedding anniversary (!!) I gifted Brandon the Sea to Sky Experience with Scenic Rush. Our actual anniversary isn't for a couple of weeks but this is definitely best enjoyed on a beautiful summer day and didn't want to risk the chance of having a rainy September to try and deal with.
 
Long story short, Brandon and I, as his shotgun rider, got to drive some of the most powerful and luxurious sports cars up a beautiful stretch of highway as well as enjoy a gondola ride up a mountain to enjoy some gorgeous views of our beautiful province.
 
It was a perfect day and I had so much fun seeing Brandon's smile and excitement for a solid 4 hours. I might just be up for wife of the year ;)
 
Let the photo dump begin:







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment